Various Types of Face Masks : How to maximize its usage and Benefits
Updated: Aug 27, 2021
Discovering various products online might be overwhelming especially when you have just decided to indulge with your home-spa-inspired skincare treats, right? Since there are many choices out there, staying with the right brands might be hard to achieve. Learning how to expertly use your humble skincare product shouldn’t be that complicated. So, as a start, combat skin aging with the right face mask according to your skin type and needs.
So, how will you know that a specific face mask will suit you best? Factors such as skin type and lifestyle will guide you through.
Below are the different types of face masks and their usage.
1. Cream Mask- It is usually designed with a fluffy and creamy type of texture. Maks like this are specially formulated in providing good hydration and in fighting skin aging too.
2. Gel Mask - It is known as one of the luxurious skincare treats that give intense moisture and skin relaxation. It also comes with a cooling sensation that revitalizes and revives your skin.
3. Sheet Mask - This kind is usually made of a tiny sheet of paper, gel, or cloth that is well saturated with a gentle serum. It contains calm extracts which give a noticeable result after overnight use.
4. Clay Mask - Composed of powerful minerals and antioxidants. Clay Masks such as Matykos Beauty Black Mud and green tea masks duo have to relax and rejuvenating benefits and can be used 1-2 times a week.
5. Exfoliating Mask- This common mask provides a deep exfoliation that helps in getting rid of toxins and dirt. Matykos Beauty Bubble mask involves an oxygenation process that removes dead skin cells and unclogs pesky pores which cause stubborn breakouts.
Take enough time to have a self-evaluation of your skin such as its type and weak point. Adjusting your skincare
If you are interested in our products, make sure to check our store: